I was desperate for a change in my health and summer 2014 my journey began. I started to log my health journey on my Instagram page. The reason why I decided to post my fitness and health progress online is because I wanted to hold myself accountable. The days I missed the gym and eating unhealthy, I did not post on social media which made me realize when I was slacking.
After a few months of recording my health journey on social media, I realized people started to follow my progress and they wanted to learn my workout routines and my eating habits.
It was hard work, support, dedication and discipline, how I lost twenty-two pounds in seven months. I truly believe every body is different and you should work on improving your body at your own pace. Because I took my time to lose weight, I did not gain it back.
A FEW COMMENTS FROM MY SUBSCRIBERS
- “You make me want to go to the gym.
- “You inspire me to eat healthy.”
- “Why can’t I eat like you.”
- “Your body looks better than my personal trainer”
- There are people from all around the world that view my blog. If I can help at least one person to change their life by improving their health, I will be surprised because I did what I set out to do but also honored that I was able to help someone.
- It’s never too late my friends to start your fitness and health journey but it is better to start today. The earlier you start the faster you will reach your goals and you will watch your body transform into what you always wanted it to be.
Thank you for your support!! Enjoy my journey through my pictures, leave a comment and feel free to share with your friends.
(These photos are in no specific order)